We had lots of questions regarding the cost break down on this post, so we added the cost breakdown at the bottom of the post!
This past summer we had the pleasure of meeting Andrea, a kind soul looking to surprise her husband with a master bedroom make-over. A happy project like this one is right up our alley.
Andrea's bedroom was a little on the bland side, not really screaming romance or relaxation. Here is what we started with-"ya baby this tone of blah really brings out your eyes.."
Here is our good sport Andrea helping us out. We started by having all the wood cut for us at a local home store. Basically it is just plywood with a frame. We screwed it together on site.
We purchased quilt batting from a fabric store, laid it out and stapled the sides like wrapping a present. That's Jenni eyeing things up..
Andrea was a little nervous of the back firing staple gun-but she was a trooper and put her back in to it for the sake of a beautiful bargain headboard!
So, here you go in case you have forgotten what this room looked like before:
Here is a photo of the other wall, this shows some of the clients photos and a picture of the cane back chair we repourposed.
- Sears Bateman Dresser : 379.97
- Sears Bateman Highboy (not seen): 449.97
- Sears Bateman Nightstands x2 : 335.93
- Upholstered headboard Fabric : 400.00 (includes wood)
- Lamps x 2 Pier 1 Imports : 280.00
- Frames: 201.16
- Accent Fabric for red pillow and custom pillow :120.00
- Upholstered chair: 280.00 (30.00 for chair plus fabric and upholstery)
- Side accent table : 60.00
- Accessories/ 700 thread count linens : 300.00
- Chandelier (home depot) and electrician: 425.60
Client painted the walls herself,owned the floor mirror and TV.